Terms and Conditions
- All group gong bath events and individual appointments must be paid in advance no later than seven days before your appointment/event. Bank details will be supplied at point of booking.
- All prices quoted are in UK Pounds Sterling. No other currencies accepted).
- Contact Sue if you wish to cancel an appointment or event.
- Cancellation for an individual session is required no later than 4 days before your appointment. A full refund will be given in this instance at my earliest convenience.
- Full refunds are given up to 7 days before group events.
- You will receive a full refund if the event or appointment is cancelled by Sue.
Group event instructions
- For gong bath events you need to provide your own yoga mat (or comfortable mat of a similar size), pillow, soft, light blanket, eye mask (optional) and a bottle of water. It is advisable to bring a towel to roll up and place under your knees in order to support your back.
- You need to arrive 10 – 15 minutes before the specified start time. There will be no late entry once the session has started.
- Mobile phones and any other electronic devices must be switched off during the event.
- Bring only the minimum of personal items into the venue.
- If you find it difficult to lay on the floor a chair can be provided if you give advance notice.
- Avoid the use of strong perfume, deodorant or aftershave for the comfort of others.
- If you tend to fall asleep, use an extra pillow to raise your head or lay on your side to decrease the possibility of snoring and distracting others.
- If you take part in an online event or session you will need to download the Zoom app, use high quality headphones, ensure you have good internet connection and turn your video camera and microphone off once the session commences.
Instructions for 1:1 appointments
(or groups of two)
- Appointments must start and finish on time. Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment is due. If you are running late you need to text – 07803 016678. Appointments cannot be extended due to late arrival.
- There will be two documents to complete and bring with you on your first visit – Data Protection Information and a Consent Form/Health Questionnaire.
- For these sessions a mattress topper, covered with a sanitised yoga mat, will be provided. You will need to bring your own pillow, light blanket, eye mask (optional) and bottle of water. It is advisable to bring a towel to roll up and place under your knees in order to support your back.
Please let Sue know if any of the conditions listed below apply to you. There are only a few rare cases where sound therapy may not be suitable but it is always best to check if you are unsure.
In most instances it is simply a matter of adjusting sound levels or moving you further away from the instruments for your comfort. Clients with PTSD, depression, metal implants and tinnitus have been able to enjoy the benefits of my gong baths.
It is important that I am made aware of any of the issues listed below so that we can decide if a gong bath is the right thing for you at this time.
- Tinnitus or other sound sensitive condition.
- First trimester of pregnancy (wait until the second trimester). Third trimester – please consult your doctor to check that sound therapy is suitable at this time.
- Epilepsy/seizures which may have been triggered by sound.
- Metal plates in your body.
- You require lifesaving medication due to allergies (EpiPen).
- Recently had surgery or any medical procedure eg. large bone fractures – wait 6 weeks.
- Severe depression, anxiety or post traumatic stress.
- Hearing Aids – please remove before the sound bath as some frequencies may cause hearing aids to buzz or whistle!
If you have any other type of condition not listed above that may be a cause for concern, please contact your doctor and/or contact me to discuss before booking an event or an individual session.
Sue Greenwood has the copyright on all material in this website; you are not permitted to copy, distribute or share any of it without our written permission.
Please contact Sue to find out more or book an event or session.
You too could benefit from the kind of experiences described above.