How do I get to 1:1 sessions with Sue?
Sue lives near the hamlet of Fickleshole on the Kent/Surrey boarder in the heart of the North Downs – approximately 7 miles south of central Croydon and 1.7 miles from Biggin Hill Airport.
- There is ample parking space on the drive. Detailed instructions will be available at the point of booking.
- If travelling by public transport you will need to travel by rail to one of the stations listed below and then catch a taxi to Sue’s home.
- East Croydon Station – taxi journey 6.4 miles
- Upper Warlingham Station – taxi journey 6.7 miles
- Oxted Station – taxi journey 7.2 miles
- Woldingham Station – taxi 5.3 miles
- Orpington Station – taxi journey 7.6 miles
How far is Sue willing to travel to bring the Gong Bath to me?
Gong Baths for Schools, Corporate and Private Events
- Sue is happy to travel to venues south of London, within a 20 mile radius of Biggin Hill Airport, within the basic fee.
- 45p per mile for venues beyond the 20 mile radius
- for areas within central London, travel fees may need to be negotiated to take account of the extra travel time involved